In case you missed Jody Watley on Good Day Sacramento on Wednesday December 9, 2020 in what turned out to be one of the most fun interviews during this pandemic season : Watch it Now for Pure Joy! Here On CBS
Read the full story – see what I have to say about Rihanna too!
Great conversation with Sheryl Lee Ralph yesterday on Facebook Live.
Watch the rebroadcast: DIVAS
Watch the full Jody Watley Good Day Atlanta : Here Fox5
An honor and solo achievement to be in the pages of VOGUE September 1987.
Photography: Lara Rossignol
Hair & Wardrobe Styling : Jody Watley
Makeup: Wendy Osmonson
Read the full Jody Watley article: L.A. STYLEMIX
British Music Magazine
Issue : May 19, 1990
Photography : Tony Costa
Make up: Paul Starr
Styling : Jody Watley
Custom Oversized Bespoke Suit: Richard Tyler
I’m often asked about my skincare regime. An admitted products addict – I try things all the time. Here are a few tips that help your glow.
1. Drink water and stay hydrated.
2. Moisturize – for women over 30 use products with retinol, Vitamin C, I use a hyrdrating serum with Green Tea & hyaluronic acid (I use a cleanser with those ingredients as well – if you’re in the sun, use sunscreen yes women of color too!
3. No fast food, no smoking, no sugar … go for green leafy veggies, avocado, etc.
4. Walk, dance, include some form of exercise each day – if only 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Laugh and smile. Having joy from the inside out will shine out like laser beams!
Read the full article on Cuisine Noir
Jody Watley sporting an auburn colored bob hairstyle and Vivienne Westwood complete with oversized orb ring at The American Music Awards 1992. I started wearing her clothes back in 1982 when I was still in Shalamar.
I think I was on a worst dressed list for this red carpet look ..too fashion forward for the times.