Available now! Order yours today and represent! Shop Jody Watley
I’m often asked about my skincare regime. An admitted products addict – I try things all the time. Here are a few tips that help your glow.
1. Drink water and stay hydrated.
2. Moisturize – for women over 30 use products with retinol, Vitamin C, I use a hyrdrating serum with Green Tea & hyaluronic acid (I use a cleanser with those ingredients as well – if you’re in the sun, use sunscreen yes women of color too!
3. No fast food, no smoking, no sugar … go for green leafy veggies, avocado, etc.
4. Walk, dance, include some form of exercise each day – if only 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Laugh and smile. Having joy from the inside out will shine out like laser beams!
Some mornings require two cups-and extra effort. Push through.
Grammy nominated artist and television host Syleena Johnson goes live with Jody Watley for her Music Monday Instagram Live Series.
This afternoon will be classic! I’ll be broadcasting across 3 stations and FB live at 4:30 EST // 1:30 PST
Powered by Best Black News Facebook
thewire985.com (985 Orlando)
1037thebeat.com (WUVS 103.7 The Beat)
Power 103.5 FM WVBH (Michigan)
You can hear a preview of the 🔥 new The APX Modern Funk Remix of my latest release “The Healing” :: TUNE IN!
Tune in today — 9 AM PST // 12 PM EST Channel 50 on SIRIUS XM- The Groove for a 2 hour Jody Watley Takeover.
There’s a lot of good being done in this world through music. As popular public figures, artists can lead the charge, bring groups of people together around the world, and inspire change. Iconic global music artist Jody Watley is one of the absolutely nicest people you will ever meet; always doing good things. Read full feature: Black Media Scoop
Read the full article on Cuisine Noir
Nationwide — Today, Jody Watley (respectively Ms. Watley) forever remains relevant as one of the architects of 21st-century pop. She is a well-respected businesswoman, an innovative music maker, and style-forging pioneer who has led the way as an entrepreneur working in the independent music world as one of the few already-established female best-selling artists to produce, create and own her recordings.
Read the full article: BlackNews